May 25 – 27, 2013
Speed Limit is 10MPH throughout Trails End. Security will be monitoring speed with radar. Thank you for your cooperation.
Barcode Decals – Will be done at the office from 1-4pm ONLY. Please note that barcode decals cannot be affixed during inclement weather. Please come prepared with your Photo ID, current vehicle registration and insurance. Gate cards will be operable through July 8, 2013.
Upper Pool – (weather permitting) Sat. & Sun. 11am – 7pm & Mon. 11am – 4pm. Depending on weather and staff one of the pools will open weekends in June.
* Please be advised Property Owners will be responsible for providing their own chairs. Thank you for your cooperation.
Office - Open Friday – Monday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Fitness Center – 9am – 5pm - if you wish to use the facility please stop in the office and purchase an access card ($5 per person for the season). All Fitness Center cards must be renewed no later than June 30th.
Game room – Open Sat. & Sun. 11am – 5pm & 7pm – 12am; Mon. 11am – 3pm
Concession – Open Sat. & Sun. 9am – 5pm & 7 – 11pm. The grill closes 30 minutes prior to closing. Mon. 9am – 5pm only (if inclement weather may close at 3pm). We will be open weekends in June.
Library – Open daily 9am – 5pm.
Dump Area – Weekend schedule only – Friday - Monday 8:30am - 3:30pm. (The Dump will then be open Wednesdays, Saturdays & Sundays ONLY until June 24th)
Memorial Day Flea Market - will be held on Sat. 5/25 from 9am-4pm (Rain date: Sun. 5/26) next to the clubhouse. Table spaces may be obtained at the office at $5 each; you must provide your own table.
Entertainment - Sat. 5/25 – “The Shallows” (Band) Family Night – 9pm-1am
Sun.5/26 – “Side FX” (Band) Family Night – 9pm-1am
Bar – open Saturday & Sunday from 8pm - ?
Bar ID’s- will be taken Fri., Sat. & Sun. from 9:00am - 4:00pm at the gatehouse. In
order to obtain a Bar ID you MUST be a property owner, spouse or child of a property owner (over the age of 21, please bring identification). PLEASE NOTE: The use of a Trails End bar I.D. will be strictly enforced. You must have one to purchase alcoholic
beverages from our bar. Guests will be asked to show proof of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
Swim Team – Welcome back all families and swimmers! We will
be having our first meeting for the season on Sunday, May 26th at
1pm in the library. It is very important for all parents to attend. There are
new rules from the league that will be discussed. Coach Ryan and Coach Peter
will be returning for another great season. New members are welcome!
Recreation: Looking Ahead: *Summer Calendar will be available July 1st*
- July 6th – Family BBQ
- July 13th – Multicultural Night
- July 20th – Annual Pig Roast
- August 3rd – Talent Show
- August 5th – Dorney Park
- August 10th – Swim League Championships
- August 17th – Chinese Auction
- August 24th – Murder Mystery
911 Address - As per Shohola Twp. Ordinance 67 all lots must have their 911
address posted. The sign must be hung no lower than 4 feet nor higher than 8ft; it must have the address numbers in
block style no less than 3 inches high and be on reflective material; the sign should be posted next to the driveway no further than 10ft from the road. This 911 sign is extremely important for any emergency vehicles that may need to locate your lot. If you do not know your
911 address, please contact the association office.
- Propane Tanks- Tanks must be date stamped
within ten years. Please check your tanks and contact your gas provider if they
are outdated. If the outdated tanks belong to you, they may be disposed of at
our dump during normal dump hours. The fee is $5.00 per tank (up to 100lbs.),
payable at the Association Office. Once paid, take your receipt and your
tank(s) to the dump for disposal. All tanks must have the receipt number
written on them. PA Regulations on Propane Tanks are available at the office.
- Pin Numbers – must be used when registering a guest/contractor at the gatehouse. If you have misplaced your pin
number please contact the office at (570) 296-8542 and it will be mailed to
you. To register guests/contractors contact Security at (570) 296-8549.
- PA State Law – requires those 12 yrs old and younger to wear bicycle helmets while riding bicycles. For your child’s
safety please abide by this state law.
- Pets – Must be kept on a leash at all times. Pets are not permitted in common areas – the playground, pool areas,
clubhouse and gameroom. You must clean up after your pet!
- Permits -
must be obtained from Trails End and Shohola
Township for new
trailers, sheds, & decks. Permits must also be obtained from the office (at
no cost) for removal of trees over 3 inches in diameter, block parties, and
- Fires –As per the By-Laws, fires must be
enclosed and physically attended to at all times with a charged water hose
within five (5) feet. Campfires must be thoroughly extinguished upon completion
of use. Not following the above rules
will result in a fine of $50.00 per incident.
- Renters – Must fill out a form available at the office.
- The Sports Complex closes at 11:00 pm.
- 2013 Dues - If the association dues were not paid in full by April 30th, 2013 they are
now considered delinquent. As per the By-laws your lot is subject to revocation
of all privileges including electric disconnection and vehicular access to your
- The feeding or leaving food for wild animals,
stray dogs or cats is prohibited. Fines will be imposed for all violators.
- Address changes - It is the responsibility of the property owner to notify the
office of a change of address or phone number. If there has been any change of
ownership, a copy of the deed reflecting the change in ownership must be given
before any changes will be made.
- Trespassing – Anyone caught trespassing on association owned real estate, including
green areas and common properties (common properties after operating hours)
owned by the association will be fined $300.00 for each occurrence.
- Plexiglas – Plexiglas/plastic window coverings must be removed from Memorial Day to
Labor Day. Plexiglas/plastic can be
placed over the windows in the summer season during inclement weather only.
- Contractors – If you would like to recommend or are having a problem with a contractor
you may fill out a form at the office. The forms are open to all property
owners who are interested in hiring a contractor.
Property Owners must register their boat with
security. If already registered, you may pick up your registration card at the
- Golf Cart Registrations must be renewed annually.(at the office) Registration cost is $50.00.