Welcome to Trails End!
Office Hours: Open Tuesday - Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm
*Now accepting all major Credit/Debit Cards - in office or online!
**THE BURN BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY APRIL 22ND & 23RD ONLY. THE BAN WILL BE BACK IN EFFECT BEGINNING MONDAY APRIL 24TH UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. NO FIRES OF ANY KIND ARE PERMITTED. **
The Fitness Center and Library are open 7 days a week 9am-5pm.
**The dump will be open Saturday's, Sunday's and Wednesday's from 8:30am - 3:30pm beginning April 22nd.**
*SPRING THAW: In effect April 1st, 2017 until further notice**Vehicles with a GVW of 10 tons or more are prohibited.*
Seasonal Positions Available: Assistant Basketball Coach, General Maintenance, Lifeguard Supervisor, Lifeguards, Cafe/Concession Counter Staff, Cooks and Concession Manager
Click the links below for more information about the 2017 Pike County Tax Claim Bureau Sales & Auctions:
Pike County Tax Claim Bureau Information
2017 Repository Sale List - Bidding ends on July 31st, 2017
Repository Bid Sheet
2017 Judicial Sale List - Date TBA
Bidder Registration Form (Upset Tax & Judicial Sales only)
Leaking Hydrants: It is extremely important to report all leaking hydrants to the office, as well as, any visible water leaks! This will help keep our water usage down which is necessary to keep us from having to meter each lot. We also ask all property owners to turn off their lights (indoor/outdoor) and disconnect electric when you leave to conserve on our electric use.
Here are some things to think about before you go home - Did you:
Unplug electric and turn-off breaker? Disconnect all fittings and hoses from hydrant?
Notify the office of any changes in your address and/or phone number?
Did you winterize your trailer?
Anti-Freeze, Backflow Valves, Plugs, & Electric Locks are available at the office. Prices may vary. Stop in or call (570)296-8542 with any questions!
In need of stone for your property? Stop by the Trails End Association Office and order today! Same day delivery is available (some exceptions apply) and must be paid prior to delivery.
Regulations to keep in mind:
All outside lights must be off when your lot is unoccupied and during daylight hours.
- All fittings (i.e. Y-connections) and hoses must be removed from water hydrants October 15th through April 15th when the property owner is not on property. A $25.00 fine will be imposed if the fittings and/or hoses are not fully disconnected during this time while the lot is unoccupied.
Hydrants must be visible at all times. Structures and/or Locks are not permitted around or on hydrants. If the maintenance staff is required to remove such items a $25.00 service charge will be billed to the property owner.
Reminder: Anti-Freeze should be used while winterizing - DO NOT pour any other chemicals down the drain as this affects the sewer plant and is a violation of DEP. If you have any questions contact the Association Office. Thank you.
- Gated Community, with Security building at the gate, staffed 24 hour/day, 7 days/week, a roving patrol guard is out 24/7 also!
- Pools - Two large outdoor pools, one is heated. A baby pool is also available. All pools are staffed by certified lifeguards during all hours of operation
- Clubhouse (the concession, bar, library and fitness center are located inside)
- Concession (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner / bar food is available)
- Recreation Building (the Teen Center, Game Room, & Recreation Office)
- Non-Denominational Chapel - Services held every Sunday during the season
- Bar - Wing Night - Every Wednesday! Opens 7pm every Friday & Saturday with entertainment. Additional Days/Times added during holiday weeks.
- Baseball / Softball Field
- Walking Path - Newly Paved Path circling the permeter of the ball field
- Basketball Court - Brand New Hoops & Polls installed in 2016 - Smaller hoops are available during the Basketball season!
- Handball Court
- Playground - A large play area was added Spring 2016. Expect to see yet another new playset added by Spring 2017!!
- Covered Pavilion: located by the outdoor pools - great for a shaded place to sit and eat!
- Water - Every lot is provided with water (service is included in the annual dues)
- Sewer - Most lots have central sewer (service is included in the annual dues)
- Electric - Every full dues lot is allowed one (1) 30-amp breaker (provided by Trails End, costs are included in the annual dues)
- Staffed with an extremely helpful and friendly Maintenance Dept.
- Comfort Stations - Very clean, Heated, most are equipped with showers. A great ammenity to have while entertaining company!
- Bingo held in the clubhouse
- DJ/Live Bands every Friday & Saturday in the summer when the bar is open!
- Arts & Crafts - kids crafts are available on a daily basis, adult crafts are also available - Check the Happenings!
- Pool Parties & Activities for all ages
- Swim Team - "Tigersharks"Trails End is a member of the Pocono Mountain Swim League (ages 6 - 18)
- Basketball Team - "Bucks" Trails End now has a Basketball team (ages 5 - 18)
- Sip & Paint and Fairy Garden Events!
- Annual events include: Fourth of July BBQ, Pig Roast, Multi-Cultural/Salsa Night, a Chinese Auction, and Talent Show
- Family Campfires
- Trips to Dorney Park, Casinos, & Concerts at Bethel Woods!
- Movie trips
- Family outings to Promised Land State Park
- Various fundraising activities
- Ice Cream Socials / Toy Bingo for kids
- Labor Day Family Fun Day
- Hayrides through the community
- Annual Kids' Halloween Party held Columbus Day weekend followed by the Adult Costume Party at the bar w/entertainment!
- And much more!!