Welcome to Trails End!
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Debit/Credit card payments can be made online through Paylease or in the association office!
The Bar is open every Friday & Saturday at 7pm. Please remember to bring your Bar ID and be sure to stop in to see some new and familiar faces, listen to music and share a few laughs!
The Clubhouse Cafe is open every weekend in June (Friday - Sunday). Check the Happenings for hours. There's nothing better than making things simple.. So be sure to stop in for a bite to eat after your drive up!
***The Boil Water Advisory for Well 1, 2, 5 & 6 has been lifted. This included the areas of Shohola Lane, Walnut Street, Hickory Lane, Birch Lane, Redwood Lane, Blue Spruce Lane, Oak Lane, Beaver Lane, part of Shohola Parkway, Navajo Lane, Chickasaw Lane, Aztec Drive & Dakota Lane.***
** The Burn Ban was lifted. Please be safe and always keep a charged hose nearby! Thank You for your cooperation.
The Dump is open Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays from 8:30am - 3:30pm. It is closed during inclement weather.
Click the link below for more information about the 2015 - 2016 Pike County Tax Claim Bureau Sales/Auctions:
Pike County Tax Claim Bureau Information
2015 - 2016 Repository List
Repository Bid Sheet
Bidder Registration Form (for Upset & Judicial Sales only)
Leaking Hydrants: It is extremely important to report all leaking hydrants to the office, as well as, any visible water leaks! This will help keep our water usage down which is necessary to keep us from having to meter each lot. We also ask all property owners to turn off their lights (indoor/outdoor) and disconnect electric when you leave to conserve on our electric use.
Here are some things to think about before you go home - Did you:
Unplug electric and turn-off breaker? Disconnect all fittings and hoses from hydrant?
Notify the office of any changes in your address and/or phone number?
Did you winterize your trailer?
Anti-Freeze, Backflow Valves, Plugs, & Electric Locks are available at the office. Prices may vary. Stop in or call (570)296-8542 with any questions!
In need of stone for your property? Stop by the Trails End Association Office and order today! Same day delivery is available (some exceptions apply) and must be paid prior to delivery.
Regulations to keep in mind:
All outside lights must be off when your lot is unoccupied and during daylight hours.
- All fittings (i.e. Y-connections) and hoses must be removed from water hydrants October 15th through April 15th when the property owner is not on property. A $25.00 fine will be imposed if the fittings and/or hoses are not fully disconnected during this time while the lot is unoccupied.
Hydrants must be visible at all times. Structures and/or Locks are not permitted around or on hydrants. If the maintenance staff is required to remove such items a $25.00 service charge will be billed to the property owner.
- Gated Community, with Security building at the gate, staffed 24 hour/day, 7 days/week, a roving patrol guard is out 24/7 also!
- Pools - Two large outdoor pools, one is heated. A baby pool is also available. All pools are staffed by certified lifeguards during all hours of operation
- Clubhouse (the concession, bar, library and fitness center are located inside)
- Concession (open for breakfast, lunch and dinner / bar food is available)
- Recreation Building (the Teen Center, Game Room, & Recreation Office are located inside)
- Non-Denominational Chapel - Services held every Sunday during the season
- Bar - Entertainment plays every Friday & Saturday during the season! Check the schedule and/or Happenings
- Baseball / Softball Field
- Walking Path - paved path circling the baseball field
- Basketball Court
- Handball Court
- Playground - COMING SOON!!!!! New Playground Equipment will be installed for the 2016 season!!!
- Covered Pavilion: located by the outdoor pools - great for a shaded place to sit and eat!
- Water - Every lot is provided with water (service is included in the annual dues)
- Sewer - Most lots have central sewer (service is included in the annual dues)
- Electric - Every full dues lot is allowed one (1) 30-amp breaker (provided by Trails End, costs are included in the annual dues)
- Staffed with an extremely helpful and friendly Maintenance Crew
- Comfort Stations - very clean, heated and most are equipped with showers
- Bingo held in the clubhouse
- DJ/Live Bands every Friday & Saturday in the summer when the bar is open!
- Arts & Crafts - kids crafts are available on a daily basis, adult crafts are also available - Check the Happenings!
- Pool Parties & Activities for all ages
- Swim Team - Trails End is a member of the Pocono Mountain Swim League (ages 6 - 18)
- Fourth of July Party & Activities held every year
- Annual events held include: Pig Roast, a Chinese Auction, Murder Mystery Dinner, and a Talent Show
- Family Campfires at the Chapel
- Trips to Dorney Park, Casinos, & Concerts at Bethel Woods!
- Weekly Movie trips
- Family outings to Promised Land State Park
- Various fundraising activities
- Ice Cream Socials / Toy Bingo for kids
- Labor Day Carnival
- Annual Kids' Halloween Party held Columbus Day weekend followed by the Adult Costume Party at the bar w/entertainment!
- New Year's Eve Party
- And much more!!