Welcome to Trails End!
Office Hours: Monday thru Saturday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Recreation Assistant - P/T hours (Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri) planning and executing events, must have driver's license with good driving record, must be good with children, assisting with arts & crafts, and different recreational events. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out an application by clicking the link at the top of the page (Summer 2013 Employment Application), or fax resume to 570-409-1037.
REMINDER: Altering, tampering or circumventing the electric box at your lot is in violation of the Trails End By-laws. Each lot is supplied with one 30-amp breaker. The fine for the violation is $500.00 per day the violation exists. If there is a problem with the electric at your lot please report it to the association office.
1. All permitted (household) dogs must be leashed at all times. Pets are not allowed on common properties, excluding roads, and the owner must pick up after the pet.
2. Pets must be attended at all times.
a. 1st Offense – Warning.
b. 2nd Offense - $15.00 fine.
c. 3rd Offense - $30.00 fine, plus possible prosecution by State and Local authorities.
- Gated community with the security gate being staffed 24 hours as well as 24 hour roving patrol vehicles.
- Two large outdoor pools, one heated and a kiddie pool staffed by certified lifeguards
- Teen Center/Game Room
- Non-denominational Chapel - Services held weekly during the season
- Bar with entertainment weekly during the season in the clubhouse
- Softball Field
- Basketball Courts
- Handball Court
- Outdoor Pavilion
- Central Water and most lots have central sewer (included in annual dues)
- Electric service provided to your lot (included in annual dues)
- Comfort Stations
- Bingo twice a week
- DJ/Live Bands every weekend in the summer
- Arts and Crafts for all ages - provided for children on a daily basis
- Pool activities
- Member of the Pocono Mountain Swim Team League for ages 6 - 18
- Annual Pig Roast
- Chinese Auction
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Trips to Dorney Park, Casino Trips, Movie Outings, Shopping Outlets
- Labor Day Carnival
- And much more!!